To find out more, talk with Paul White, Nancy Lendman, Connie White or the Pastor, or
simply call the church and ask about this ministry!
A Stephen Minister Is …
- A child of God who walks beside a person who is hurting
- A congregation member with gifts for caregiving, who was carefully selected to serve in this role
- A lay person who has received 50 hours of training in providing emotional and spiritual care
- A caring, Christian friend who listens, cares, prays, supports, and encourages
- Someone who will “be there” for his or her care receiver, meeting faithfully for about an hour each week, for as long as there’s a need.