- Nov 12—Chuck E. Cheese's (11:00A)—Please bring money to buy tokens (check the website for coupons).
- Nov 19—St. Luke CFC—We will discuss our book and make a Thanksgiving craft.
- Nov 26—NO MEETING
- Dec 3—Kids Play—9155 Poplar Ave #27, Germantown, TN, 38139. $5 per child; parents are free.
- Dec 10—Playdate at Brandi Cowan's house—3932 Mallard Point Dr, Memphis, TN, 38128.
- Dec 17—St. Luke CFC—We will discuss our book and decorate Christmas cookies.
Highlights of current and past St. Luke activities
The November and December schedule is out! Join us each Thursday at 10:00A (please note Nov 12 is 11:00A).
Join us on October 25th for our annual Trunk-R-Treat celebration. Trunk-R-Treat is a fun, safe, and friendly environment where kids can walk around the church parking lot and “trick or treat” as they go from trunk to trunk. We will have games, food, music, prizes, and of course lots and lots of CANDY!
The games and activities will begin at 4pm while the adults decorate their cars. Trick or treating will begin at 4:30 (don't forget to bring your candy to hand out!) and food will be served afterward. All games, food, and activities will be outside so please dress appropriately for the weather.
Trunk-R-Treat is for all ages so bring the whole family and don't forget to invite your friends and neighbors. We can't wait to see all of your amazing costumes!
Service is Cancelled-Come Serve!
Get involved in being the hands and feet of Christ by serving others. Opportunities include:
Saturday September 12 - American Cancer Society Relay for Life – Johnson Park, Collierville – 6:00 PM – 1:00 AM. Cancer has touched most of our lives. What was once an almost death sentence now has a high survival rate. Join the St. Luke team and walk to defeat this disease.
Sunday September 13 – God’s Work, Our Hands Sunday
· Devotional and Send-off – 9:00 AM at St. Luke Lutheran Church
· Peace Lutheran Church / Trinity Ministry – Paint indoor areas to support Pastor Toni’s ministry.
· Chimney Rock School – Clean-up the playground and surrounding areas of the school.
· Grace Healthcare – Sing praise hymns and read bible passages to the residents.
· St. Luke – Quilting – Sew quilts to be sent to Lutheran World Relief.
· St. Luke – Cookies – Bake cookies and take them to the local police and fire stations.
· St. Luke – Casseroles - Prepare and freeze casserole dishes for saints who are shut-in or in recovery.
· St. Luke – Landscaping - Upgrade the parking lot islands and the sign area.
· St. Luke – Child Care - Watch and entertain the littlest saints so their parents can serve where they feel called.
Click here to sign up and serve!
Youth planning meeting - August 9th
Want to know what activities we have planned for SLY? Have some ideas to share? Join us on August 9th at 12:15 for our SLY planning meeting. All SLY Groups (5th - 12th grade youth and parents) will meet in the senior SLY room to plan out the rest of our calendar. We have some great events planned for this fall. Please bring a snack to share. If you have any questions please contact Jennifer Wright (firstname.lastname@example.org).
It is time for our new Sunday School year to begin! Join us for Rally Day on August 16th to find out about all of our Sunday School classes. You will meet your teachers, find out where your classrooms are, and see all of your friends from last year. We are even offering some new classes this year. We will meet in the sanctuary at 9:45am. We will dismiss all classes individually, so that you can follow your teacher to your room. All classes will officially begin on August 23rd.
Classes are available for all ages. See complete list.
As disciples of Jesus we need to grow in our faith. Joining a Sunday school class is your ticket to spiritual growth!